Sunday, December 5, 2010

#14- the final post.

time log:

creating- 7 hrs
brainstorming- 1 hr

total- 8 hrs.

Total Hrs for whole semester- 49 hrs of honest labor!

this semester has been a very interesting one for me. I spent most of my time trying to figure out what i wanted to do the other half deciding to do something else. My final product, however, is something I am proud of. These studies in texture and material are vastly different for the work i've been doing and have done. I enjoyed this productive vacation from my usual work.
For a grade my work out put is A worthy purely on the ideals of inventiveness, exploration, and uniqueness. However, i do realize my actual amount of time put into this section was lacking due to overhanging priorities. This aspect is C worth. That averages out to my work this semester being B worthy. Which I hope we can agree on. So don't worry about it and just gimme a B!

Keep on Rattelin'!!
Weston Frazor

No comments: